A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

2009 - Brand New Year

Well it's been a rather interesting 2008 for me, got married and all.....

And now in 2009, lots of changes and I have lots to post....

Apologies to all my fans, friends and clients....

I will definately be updating more regularly now and participating in a lot of online web shops and even some weekend bazaars here and there.

Upcoming for me:

27th February 2009
6.30pm - 9.30pm
EA Community House
Ceylon Road
They're having a BBQ / Garden Party dinner and I'm taking a table for the evening :)
Email: ethnicfusion.sg@gmail.com

Hope to see you'll there!!!!

No comments:

DaWanda