A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Updates Updates

Hey all... I've been packing my stuff (in the midst of shifting and all) and came across a bag of my designs... Now these are stuff that I've made in the recent months but well.. haven't sold.

If you like what you see on my Flickr page, email me for more details like the price and all... it's a lot... :) So.. it's a September Clearance Sale for this batch (starting with Neck XXXX)

No comments:

DaWanda