A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Breakfast @ Tiffany's

The minute I saw these Tiffany's like keyrings.. I grabbed the lot... and these lovely 4 are my first batch.... but of course.. I can make more.. to your liking...

Come have breakfast... at Tiffany's and don't forget your keys! Oh.. and these are a steal at S$10.00 each :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris

DaWanda