A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chinky Charms



I love the combination of these Cloissone beads which I created a Charm Necklace... so Chinoise Chic...

Price S$15.00
POST GSS Price S$15.00 (Great price already!!!)

1 comment:

Scott said...

I like these charms quite a bit and with the holiday season rapidly approaching I’ll be looking to change up what I wear, naturally. I’m planning on buying quite a few new things aside from clothing like gold charms and some charm bracelets. I don’t accessorize to much during the summer since I like to wear as little as possible (it’s hot where I live) but once it starts cooling down I go crazy.

For me there’s nothing like some good 14K gold jewelry, whether that be earrings, rings, or necklaces to help spice up winter clothes most of which I find pretty drab and boring. Has anyone come across a good online store that sells great jewelry and accessories?

DaWanda