A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Angie



A friend of mine asked me to come up with something for her aunt... and I created 2 pieces.. one which she bought (I forgot the pic) and this is the other one she liked but felt it was too long for her.... So I named it after her... Angie....

I used nuggets of mixed agate that had beautiful colours. And I paired it with gold-filled chain.

Price S$55.00
POST GSS Price S$35.00

No comments:

DaWanda