A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Monday, April 02, 2007

It's April!!! Already?

Well.. Happy April Fools Day... a bit late but hey...

Anyways... just a short note.. to say... I've been hard at work and have got some new stuff done... yup yup.. will post pics... REAL SOON! Once I change my camera... to take better quality pics... sigh....

Till then... have a smashing week, a happy April and don't forget to leave a note in my chat box... :)

Cheerios
DawnG

No comments:

DaWanda