A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Rings for my sweet....

Lovely agate chunky pieces that I couldn't resist turning into rings.. yup... nicely done with silver-filled wire. Fun Wire Rings!! As we call them.... Now my camera's acting up so the picture's not that great... but I couldn't resist doing an 'artist' sketch (red background) and well.. the colours are best brought out in the artist sketch then in the other...but you get the picture... I'll be changing camera's soon so that my pics come out much better... I do apologise :(


Rings @ S$20.00

No comments:

DaWanda