A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Pearl Glam

This is for Joyce.. a new friend I recently made and with whom I have an interesting bond with. Somewhat girly, somewhat womanly... she's been a great listening ear and has offered me good advice. And for that.. I was inspired by her spirit and determination to design this for her.

I call it Pearl Glam.. coz that's what she is.. like a Pearl, cultured, beautiful, unique, classic and the touch of gold adds the Glam effect which afterall is what all women posses.. the Glam factor, in their own way.

I used lovely button like fresh water pearls of off white, peach, pink colors and a gold-filled chain. Use as a lariat or even as a belt.

No comments:

DaWanda