A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Purple Rose

Well I was quite creatively deprived due to being overly stressed at work.. so now that things are much better :D I got creative a few days ago.. and made 2 new things for myself...

This I call My Purple Rose - made with beautiful Amethyst 'teeth-like' droplets and Rose Quartz cubes & nuggets. It's sweet because of the pink, yet daring because of the Amethyst. A little like me, your 'Girl-Next-Door' meets 'Sex & The City'! What a combination!!!!

No comments:

DaWanda