A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Witchdoctor


Witchdoctor S$55.00

I remember when I saw the black wooden beads at one of my suppliers place.. i was like.. wow.. cool... what could i possibly do with them... so i bought it anyways.. and when i got back.. played around with it.. and voila! Witchdoctor was born... i think it's pretty funky and definately a conversation starter... i paired it with golden brown fresh water pearls and brass chunky-ish chain.. ooga-chaga ooga-chaga...

No comments:

DaWanda