A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Bollywood Hollywood


Bollywood Hollywood - S$120.00

Don't you just love Shah Rukh Khan? I'm a fan of bollywood movies, just can't get enough of the mama drama, the laughs, the tears, the whole romantic melodrama, Hero lai-lo (here comes the hero) and the running around the mountains and fight scenes in the rain etc etc...

So, naturally when I saw these beautiful Sodalite faceted teardrops.. I just had to get it... and when paired with the chili red acrylic bead and the silver components, just looked like a piece Aishwarya Rai would wear to one of her movie launches..

Maybe after I catch the latest Shah Rukh Khan movie.. KANK, I'll get more inspiration.. like a Passage to India of sorts..

No comments:

DaWanda