A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Jade-alicious


Yellow Jade - S$80.00


Red Jade with Silver Flower Pendant = S$120.00

Yes.. my adventure with Jade.. actually these are designs that I've done quite some time back but every time I look at them, I can't believe how beautiful Jade can be in so many colours... yes Jade, does not come only in Green but in shades of Yellow, White, Black, Red, Pink and Purple or Lilac Jade.

Burmese Jade is still considered the best and most expensive and Jade has had it's shares of bad press with colours being injected to make the colour more distinctive.

But even with all that, I think it's always nice to have at least 1 Jade piece in your jewellery collection.

No comments:

DaWanda