A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Itsy Bitsies....

It's been a crazy few weeks... left one horrible job to a piece of heaven now... so that gave me more time to breathe and make things.. plus the orders are rolling in.... keep 'em coming people... thanks for the support always!!!! Hugs!

Here are some of the itsy bitsies i've been making... and more will come.. :)











2 comments:

Tina Tang said...

Really cute stuff you made!

Jay said...

Those collection are awesome? Love to see some more comment from your end.
GemFind.com - Fine Diamond Jewelry

DaWanda