A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Monday, March 26, 2007

DK's Story

Was asked by dear Jill to do something special for DK again :) and well... she wanted, bling, raw, unique, princess meets punk etc etc :) soooo after scrambling and doing some drawing... I proposed and she agreed on a pendant :) I used Art Clay (from Japan) to produce DK's very own... initial pendant!

Me likey... oh & Jill darlin! if you're reading this which I know you will be :D I've got something special for you too.... can't forget your birthday IS round d corner too yeah?! hee hee...

Here is DK's Story....

No comments:

DaWanda