A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Chain glorious chains.....

Well here are some of the masterpieces of my chain work... I'm obsessed with chain.... NO i'm not into that sorta obsession... hardly... but anyways.... most my girl-frens got chain necklaces this year.. and guys got rosaries... i've been doing lotsa wirework... and I did manage to teach a friend how to make a full rosary... for her mum... hmmm reminds me.. I need to get her feedback....

But anyways... here are some of the latest work of art!


'DK Street Glam' (Custom design for Jill)


Bev, Me & Jeng.... Bev's wearing my X'mas Present 'Turuoise Antiquity', Me wearing my 'Hearts & Flowers'

Jeng ordered a necklace from me... but silly me forgot to take a pic of hers.... oh well.. next time..i'll make sure!!

No comments:

DaWanda