A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Friday, December 22, 2006

LIME Flea Market 23 Dec 2006

Hey hey...

I'll be at the LIME Flea Market on 23 Dec 2006 from 1pm to 7pm.

I will have some of my couture collection plus lots n lots n lots of new stuff.. earrings, rings, charm necklaces, charm braclets, anklets, eye catchers... will also have a selection of BAGS at really low low prices...

So... from S$2 up u will probably be able to get something for yourself, for your sister, your mother, your aunty, your brother, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your... well you get the picture...

So.. the place to be is

@scape (Next to Cineleisure)
23 December 2006, Saturday
13:00 hours to 19:00 hours

See ya!

No comments:

DaWanda