A Semi Precious Life

I'm surrounded by Semi Precious Gemstones... why?
Because I'm a Jewellery Designer with a difference...
I source my beads, mostly semi precious and minerals from all over the world, to create unique creations with love and care.
I do not make reproductions and I love to customise.
Be my muse, wear my bling, step out in style, like a cool chic!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Work in Progress....

Yes.. i promised new designs.. but i've been so bogged down by work lately.. got a number of big events coming up and many promotions to run... i'm pooped out!

But anyways.. a good friend had a special order for me... 3 jade pieces and well.. this is work in progress.. but i'm gonna do this for her.. tired as I am :)



I will post the master pieces after....

No comments:

DaWanda